Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sunsilk Damage Repair Shampoo and Conditioner

Remember when I got my Sunsilk freebies last week? Sunsilk and Thomas Taw teamed up to create a hair care line for dry and damaged-hair. Thomas is an entrepreneurial stylist from London and considered to be a damaged repair hair expert. Well it's been a week worth of use already. So how was it on my hair?

Sunsilk Damage Repair Shampoo and Conditioner

enriched with Olive Serum Nutri Complex which gently cleanses and gives care to the most damaged hair, while reconstructing beneath the hair surface and filling damaged cracks deep inside - layer by layer, strand by strand.

My say
Performance: 2.5/5 stars
Packaging: 4/5 stars
Pricing: 4/5 stars

I don't consider my hair to be damaged even though it had been rebonded last November 2009. I never felt my hair to be dry rather it can be oily and unmanageable in some days. Though I still grabbed on those moisturizing one but I simply need something that could stop the oiliness and keep it frizz-free :) Sad to say this line doesn't do anything on my hair. The bad thing is that it gave me itchy, dandruff scalp :( I have to grab a very reliant dandruff shampoo, Head and Shoulder and Elianto Scalp-care shampoos, to remove those pesky dandruff. The shampoo was not moisturizing enough for my hair. It made my hair unmanageable so the conditioner was a saver for it. But when my hair is completely dry out (air-dry), it seems to become unmanageable and I didn't felt it to be moisturized well :( Though it smell nice and does not overpower :) The packaging were nice. There are different color for different hair needs that Sunsilk launched. I don't know the exact price of these since I got these for free :) Even though I got these for free, I'm not gonna buy these again but I may buy the other variant that fits completely my hair needs.

Take care guys and enjoy the weekend :)

2 comments:

Georgina said...

hello ayn! welcome to blogger! thank you for including coffretgorge on your blogroll, i appreciate it! :)

re: the asience moisture balance shampoo & conditioner, i bought it at chinatown, ongpin. i cannot remember the name, but its the big supermarket there in front of mercury drug. :) they also have tsubaki there and other japanese brand hair care stuff. i hope this helps! :)

shampoo and conditioner said...

I am thailand.
Sunsilk is popular shampoo in thailand.

I love sunsilk.