Monday, July 16, 2012

Korean Goodies Haul

Hey y'all! It's been so loooonnnngggg since I have updated my blog. Waaahhhh!?! I've missed sharing stuff and learning from you guys. I have lots of stuff to share but before that let me share my current Korean haul from two of my favorite local online sellers: sis char of kkochipida and sis joanne of davao tlcshop


These are the stuff I got:
  • Skin79 Smart Clear Refresh and Moisture Facial Wash
  • Coogi Cleantox Foaming Cleanser
  • Mizon Snail Gel Cream
  • Sulwhasoo Herblinic Restorative Ampoule
  • History of Whoo (Gongjinhyang:Seol) Brightening Sun BB SPF 45
  • Innisfree Olive Cleansing Oil (Free)
I got a lot of facial cleansers. I won't be buying a new cleanser anytime soon. I am currently using a snail cream from SecretKey. I just enjoy trying from different brands. I bought samples from Sulwhasoo and History of Whoo. Their products are highly raved not only in Korea. Plus they are very expensive that buying samples are the best way to try their products. The Innisfree sample is the perfect size for my travels. I'll definitely saving it for my travels soon.

Hope to write a review soon. Just can't decide which one. Take care y'all!




1 comments:

Surbhi Sharma said...

Thanks for providing this Goodies.. Please visit for more about..

Home Remedies