Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Missha Liquidly Facial Cleanser

Facial cleansers has come a long way. There are different types to choose from. I had tried soap, foam, cream, liquid, and so on and so forth. I've used soap during my teenage years then switch to foam type as years passed by. But lately I have been liking the liquid ones. My first venture on a liquid-type cleanser is from Skin Food. Then I have also tried from JnJ Clean and Clear (from a friend) and Innisfree Juicy Apple Line (sample). Both products are actually great and I'm thinking of getting a full size. Then Missha, a Korean cosmetic brand, had their yearly summer sale. I grabbed the opportunity to try this liquid cleanser.

Missha Liquidly Facial Cleanser - Water Gel Foam

clean deeply and thoroughly
with organic botanical ingredients
for fresh and healthy complexion

Colorants-free / Oil-free / Alcohol Free

My say:
Performance: 2/5 stars
Packaging: 4/5 stars
Pricing: 3/5 stars

This is probably one of the bad facial cleansers I've ever used. I don't like this at all. I thought this would be good for my skin since its free from colorants, oil and alcohol but I was wrong. I don't feel my skin is clean. It doesn't even give any refreshing feeling after washing. I don't see any good results with this except for the fact that I did not break-out :) At least it got a point for it (hehehe!). I have high expectation for this cleanser but it disappoint me big time. I like the idea of pump bottle. However, this is not a great idea to bring along on travels since it doesn't come with any thing to completely locked it. It would be better to transfer it to a travel bottle to avoid any spill on your luggage. I got this on sale from the Missha summer sale last year and been staying on my beauty basket for a long time. I end up using it to clean my make-up brushes :) There is no way I'm getting this. I'm even having second thoughts if I should purchase other variants from this line. 
There will always be products that you won't be happy purchasing like in this case. Be sure to get it on sale if you just want to try it or better with a sample. At least you know that certain products isn't the one for you. Enjoy the last day of the month :)


0 comments: